Friday, April 22, 2011

America

      Hello, everyone. I am Mickey from China. I have been US for more than four months, and this is my second quarter in UC Riverside-Extension. I felt so lucky for being able to study here.
      Before I came to America, I had no idea what my life would look like, and I felt a little expected, and a little bit excited. On the day of January fourth, I got up to the flight to America which was the country I would study and live for next several years.
      After I got here, luckily, I got some friends from China and Korea immediately in Extension. Unluckily, I was so sick right after such a long time flying so that I could not eat too much and sleep well. That was really suffering time for me...
      I chose EIB for my first quarter's class, and I felt I was really lucky because it was super good class in my mind. Although it might be a little bit busy, but there was so much fun in class which gave me a lot of motivation. A perfect class could not exist with perfect students and teachers. My classmates were really friendly and easygoing even though they were from different countries. I thought we had fun everyday in classes, argued for an agreement, cooperate with group members, had great time in parties... The good relationship was built day by day.
      I will not forget those memorable days. Moreover, I do not mind getting more friends and happiness of course. Sooo, glad to see all of you. Best wishes for you and me.
      Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,Mickey.I'm Dave.I'm a Chinese.I will stay here for four months.Now this is my second month in America.I'm so glad to meet you here though we are come from different parts in China.I think I met the same situation like you when I arrived the America.It's hard for me to speak fluent English because English is not my first language.Sometimes I didn't understand what the Ameican people talk about,and I didn't know how to communicate with them.It made me so upset and I felt disappoint.However,I didn't give up.I just kept practice.Luckily,I improve a lot.I has made some new friends who come from different countries.I have grest fun here. I do not mind getting more friends and happiness of course.I hope we can play basketball together because basketball is also my favourite.I believe that we continuly enjoy ourselves in America. Best wishes for you and me.Thank you.

    ReplyDelete